Tuesday 23 August 2016

Well 'Beyond The Page' - by Anita Rodway


HEEEEELLLLLLOOOOO!!!!
It feels like forever since I have popped in & done a blog post myself! So what news, well a few weeks ago I hosted the very first Flutterby retreat - 'Create By The Lake', it was a bloody fantastic!
Such an awesome bunch of like-minded creative peeps, who made the weekend fabulous.
I just recently announced dates for next years & all spots were filled in LESS THAN A WEEK?!
I am still in shock LOL. I can't wait :)

So here's a couple of projects I've done.
This first one is my FAV!!! Flutter Colour paints, is not
JUST for scrapbooking ;) I grabbed are pair of these
canvas sneakers from Big W to put my own personal
spin on them...


I pulled the laces out & taped up the areas I didn't
want paint on with washi tape.


I then begin to 'swoosh' & 'splat' some Flutter
Colour Paint over the shoes,
making sure I give it a little dry with heat gun
in between colours. Just so the 'runs' in the paint
don't take off LOL :P

 

So much colour & motion in these :) It's at this point
I was praying they'd turn out ok (ha ha ha)



I then let the dry near the heater inside. Being winter/cold miserable weather, I decided at best to give them a
couple of days drying time - just to be sure!

To finish them up, I used a Posca Paint pen to
 doodle some faux stitching & lines to break up
all that black.


 They got their maiden voyage at the Flutterby retreat.
Super comfy & my personality to a tee!!


FLUTTERBY PRODUCTS USED:


Back in June, I got to go to the Papercraft Expo in
Brisbane & I HAD A BALL!!!!

"I met so many of my scrapbooking idols & longtime facebook friends IRL. I love that through my art & my passion for this industry, that I have made so many life long friendships that I absolutely treasure. I am so glad that I made the trip up here. My heart is full & happy. Thank you to each of you for your big squishy cuddles & chats. Big love, Neet xo"

This is me in Fiona Paltridge's class - I think the
smile on my face says it all LOL...

Dinner Saturday night

Fiona, Myself & Nat May
 


 I love this photo of Fiona & I, so I wanted to create
a special layout of it for my 2016 PL album.
I've used lots of NEW goodies! Totally love the new
'Creative Chaos' collection - inspired by my tribe
of fellow creators.

 'JUST CREATE & MAKE PRETTY SHIT'
 

 I even surprised myself....besides those little flicks
of green paint - that's it. You all know my style is
ALWAYS mixed media central LOL


FLUTTERBY PRODUCTS USED:
Thanks for popping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment