Saturday 28 May 2016

May Guest Designer - Tarrah Mclean '1st Day at Kindy' & 'Dream Big'


Intoducing our May Guest Designer
Tarrah McLean

Hi everyone! My name is Tarrah McLean, I live near Sydney, Australia and
I have been scrapbooking for 10 years!

My scrapbooking style has really evolved over time....I would currently describe

my scrapbooking style as clean, layered, colourful, fun and trendy!
Some of my favourite items to include on a layout are cut files, flair,

machine stitching and splats of mist….some of my favourite brands to create
with are Crate Paper, Pink Paislee, Pinkfresh Studio, Fancy Pants and Bella Blvd.

My blog: http://livetoscrapscraptolive.blogspot.com.au
Facebook: www.facebook.com/tarrah.mclean
Instagram: www.instagram.com/tarrahm
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/tarrah1

I am so excited to be guest designing for Flutterby Designs this term….thank you

so much for having me Anita! I hope you will find some inspiration in my work
using Anita’s amazing products!

'1ST DAY @ KINDY'

For this layout I used loads of Flutterby goodies together with some Maggie Homes/Crate Paper products. I firstly started my school themed layout by cutting a circle from white cardstock with my Silhouette Cameo, this created a hole in the centre of my page where I then backed the busy Crate paper patterned paper.

Flutterby Designs products used:
'Wild Bohemian' Everyday Etc Cards
'Wild Bohemian' PageTabs
Yellow Polaroid Cut Out
Enamel Dots
'Regret Nothing' Flair Button from set no.286
'Be Brave' Flair Button from set no.380
'Stitched Circles 3' Wood Veneer

Close ups...



'DREAM BIG'


The inspiration for this layout came from the colours and the circles
in the pillow my gorgeous niece is sleeping on! I knew I just had to create a sleeping themed layout and the Flutterby Designs products I used were a perfect fit for the theme! I recreated the circle elements by flicking some different coloured mists around my page, adding some of the Flutterby enamel dots and also by using the strips of patterned paper top and bottom.

I cut some of the Wild Bohemian Everyday Etc Cards up and layered lots of them together underneath my photo. I added the 'Stitched Circles 2' wood veneer, 3 of the Wild Bohemian Page Tabs and also added some thread undereath the Flutterby 'I'm  a Dreamer' Flair button. That big black arrow was cut with black cardstock using my Silhouette Cameo, I love how that added a bit more black to the bottom half of my page. 

Flutterby Designs products used:
'Wild Bohemian' Everyday Etc Cards
'Wild Bohemian' PageTabs
'I'm  a Dreamer' Flair Button from set no.380'Stitched Circles 2' Wood Veneer

Close ups...


I've got another layout to share from Tarrah soon.
All the Flutterby Designs products used, can be found in our online store:

No comments:

Post a Comment