Tuesday 2 February 2016

Always Be You & Wash Day Blues by Kylie Cornish





Wow its been a month already, and look at the amazing work that has already been posted!

And here I am again to start the new month off with two layouts.

My first layout was inspired by the new 'Everyday Etc' cards Wild Bohemian
The colours and textures inspired me to create my background for this layout. 


Always Be You






Products used :

My second layout was a quick layout I completed on Friday night while it was wet and miserable.
All day Hobart had been hit with thunder and lighting and constant rain, and my thoughts while driving  home from work was .... "here we go again a weekend at the laundry mat getting our washing dry"

Hence why I printed the photo from the last time we had to hit the laundry mat to get all the washing dry.

Wash Day Blues




Products Used:


So there you have it two layouts using the wonderful products from Flutterby Designs.

I really look forward to sharing my next creation with you all.

Happy scrapping 


No comments:

Post a Comment