Monday 8 February 2016

Drama Queen Range.. Check it out!

Hi Everyone!

Today I thought Id share my most recent layout for Flutterby Designs where I've had a dabble with some mixed media moves.

Using the new release 'Drama Queen' range I created this layout to highlight an important milestone - Katie's first netball game..

One thing I love about mixed media is that everything kinds works. Splatters of coloured paint seen to fall perfectly and matched with same free hand journaling .. well it all comes together.

You have got to love the new release chipboard pieces also.. a day of the week and the cutest camera I have used on this layout - two versatile pieces.

I hope this layout inspires you to get a little mixed media messy with the new Drama Queen range!

Lauren xx









No comments:

Post a Comment