Friday 12 February 2016

An Art Journal Page | Krisy Podolak

Hi Flutterby Lovelies.
  How quick is this year flying already.  This is the first of my February shares.  I love a bit of Art Journalling so I've put together and Art Journal page.  I only just rediscovered my passion for Art Journalling last year after not touching it since I finished high school.  It woke up something in me that has helped me expand the techniques I use in my Scrapbooking too.



For this layout I'm using the Flutterby Stencils "Random Blatherings" and the "Bright Like A Diamond".  The Flutterbys products are so versatile and can be used outside of scrapbooking you just need to think outside the box a bit.  Think off the page projects, canvas' as well as art journalling and whatever else tickles your fancy really.

There isn't much to explain about this page.  It was all about the textures, colours and of course the words.  I didn't want to use the full stencil so I used washi tape to mask off the lines that I didn't want to use and then used a palette knife to apply some coloured texture paste.




I've put together a process video for you to watch this Journal Page come to life so head over to Popleopod on YouTube and have a look.  Don't forget to subscribe and let me know what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment