Monday 22 February 2016

FEBURARY GUEST DESIGNER - SUE PLUMB

Our second Guest Designer for the year is the none other than
the gorgeous, Sue Plumb! Sue & I have never met IRL, but I know
that we would hit it off straight away! We both have a cheeky streak that
shines thru (even online LOL) I have been a fan of Sue's work for many year's
& was ecstatic she said yes to Guest Designing for Flutterby.

Sue Plumb
"I am a SAHM of three (daughter Brielle, 7 and twin sons Hunter and Kaden, 3) and live in the gorgeous Glass House Mountains in Queensland. 
I have been scrapping for approximately 7 years, having started after the birth of my daughter. I took an extended break after the premature arrival of my boys, and these days my biggest scrapping struggle is trying to find time with two rowdy bo
ys underfoot!
I currently design for Australian manufacturer Cocoa Vanilla Studio (online store), D-Lish Scraps
(online store), Scrap the Boys challenge blog, and Show Us Your Stuff challenge blog. I have also had work published regularly in Scrapbooking Memories magazine. I recently started working part-time at my local scrap shop Joybells Scrapbooking, which also gives me opportunity to create as well as providing some much needed time out of home.
My style can best be described as varied - sometimes it may be clean and linear, and at other times messy and eclectic. What can I say? I like to keep things interesting!
I am so thrilled that Anita asked me be a guest designer for Flutterby Designs, as I have been a fan of her products since the very beginning! I hope I can inspire you with what I have created."


Blog: 
http://soupie75.blogspot.com.au/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sue.plumb/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/Soupie75/

 'Some Days Are Just Fanfuckintastic'
  
Close Ups...


 Products Used:


 Make sure you keep an eye out in the coming days, as I have a few more
creations of Sue's to share :)

3 comments: