Saturday 21 December 2019

Back To The 80s | Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone!

Today I have another layout to share using the 'Rad Retro' collection.

It was perfect timing that my son's end-of-year school concert 
had an 80s theme this year. 
I can still hear the music to "I'm Still Standing" in these photos!!


I used the 'Warm Hug' paper from the Parent Of The Year 12x12 paper pack as my base.
I then added some of the 'Expo 88' paper from the Rad Retro 12x12 paper pack.


I fussy cut the 'Back to the 80s' from an Everyday Etc card to use as my title.
I added a layer of cardboard to bring the words up out of the dotty layer.
 
I also fussy cut the 'Totally Awesome 80s' record 
and again backed it with some cardboard to add some dimension.



I added a couple of flair buttons, some snippet strips, as well as some Die Cut Bits & Bobs.








Thanks for looking
Rachel x x

No comments:

Post a Comment