Tuesday 24 December 2019

80s Party | Allara Bamforth

Merry Xmas Eve!!!

I hope you are all ready for the big man tomorrow and you enjoy your time with family and friends or what ever you choose to do over the holiday period. I have 9 days off work, so I am hoping to relax at least a little bit.

Once again the 80s are back and I have a fun 80s photo, this time with a cardboard cut out of the man himself at the 80s themed party on the cruise.

On my background from the 'Rad Retro' Collection I've used the Rad Retro Stencil with some clear gel medium. Once this is dry I've taken my distress oxide inks and water coloured over the top with a rainbow of colours.



From the Everyday Etc Filler Cards and the 12 x 12 paper 'Neon Lights' I've matted my photo with a half circular shape. From Everyday Etc Cards, I've added a few of the quotes and some Page tabs tucked in behind them. A Die Cut Bits and Bobs is also tucked into this stack and I've added a Flair Button to the corner of my matted photo. On the background I've let some black dylusion ink run over the a few areas and stamped the 'This Way' Art Foamies with some Oxide ink over the black inked areas.

And on top of this some of the photo tab quotes!

I'd like take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Xmas and Happy New Year. I'm excited to see what the new year brings.


No comments:

Post a Comment