Monday 30 December 2019

Dudettes ll Chrissi Mannix

Hello Lovelies,
Chrissi here today with another layout using the Rad Retro Collection.
I decided to use a photo from a retreat back in November. I worked on my background alot for this layout. To he point where I think I over did it. In the end, I used a brayer and some paint to tone down/cover what I had done. This made it much more usable to me lol.
I used my Flutter Colour Paint, My favorite Art Foamies, the new Spot On Stencil, a fan brush and of course my brayer to put together my background.

Using the Bits and Bobs, and Flutterby Neon Enamel Dots I embellished my photo, that I had layered with Every Day Etc Filler cards, and made my title. 

Well that's it for my last post for 2019. I'll be back in the new year though, with a Project Life Layout featuring the most perfect photos for this fabulous collection.
Chrissi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment