Saturday 5 October 2019

Unicorn cards | Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone! Rachel back with you on the blog today.

Recently I needed to make a card for my niece's 4th birthday, 
and I thought the "Magical AF" collection would be absolutely perfect.

I have made a set of 3 cards to share with you today, all featuring unicorns from the collection.



For my first card I have fussy cut a unicorn from an Everyday Etc card 
and adhered with foam tape. 
I have layered some Everyday Etc filler cards, and a frame.

I just love the cute unicorn on her own so I didn't embellish this card. 
(And she suits my niece to an absolute T.)


For my second card I have lightly sponged all 3 colours from the 


I have fussy cut the unicorn and the words from some Everyday Etc cards.
I have used the pink glitter Everyday Etc filler card, 
and added a hand drawn border.


For my third card I once again fussy cut the unicorn from an Everyday Etc card.


I added some Orange Goldfish Flutter Colour Paint through a star stencil
I sponged on some pink Flutter Colour paint to add a halo around the unicorn shape.

I also added an 'Always Be Kind' quote from the Die Cut Bits & Bobs pack.  



Thanks for looking
Rachel x x






No comments:

Post a Comment