Saturday 28 September 2019

Hello, My Name is... ll Chrsiis Mannix

Hello Lovelies
Chrissi here today with a 12x12 layout using a few different Flutterby bits and pieces.
I started with some patterned paper from the Parent of the Year Collection. I used gesso to create a focal area for my photo.

I used some of my favourite Every Day Etc Cards to add layers to my photo. Then I used some old Photo Cut Outs to embellish my picture. i love the Hello my Name IS. It was perfect for my photo. I used some alphabet stamps to add my gorgeous Nephews name to the label.
I really wanted to add some of my Flutter Colour Paints to my background before I added my photo, but i had already packed them up at this stage- Im in the middle of moving house. In the end I found some paint that matched, and used a stencil from my stash, just to bring more interest into my background. I found all that white just a bit too plain.
Thanks for stopping by, Be back real soon
Chrissi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment