Monday 23 September 2019

OMG! You Wouldn't Believe It | Allara Bamforth

Good Morning!

Happy Monday, I'm on the blog today with a layout featuring some of the Parent of the Year collection and a few matching bits and pieces.

Today I've featured a photo of my son, which feels like it was taken a lifetime ago from when we visited Dreamworld in QLD around 6 years ago. My base page is the 12 x 12 Parent of the Year collection 'Is is Bedtime Yet?, to which I 've added a square of 'Where's My List' from the same collection framed by a piece of orange cardstock. I based my colour scheme this time on the colours from the Everday Etc Filler Cards that I have stacked behind my photo with the diamond pattern. I love purple, orange and greens together!

Through the centre of the page, I've mixed some Gel Medium with Grape Soda from the Flutter Colour Small Set - Brights and used the 'Migraine Madness' stencil across the middle of the page. Using the Art Foamies 'This Way' Stamps, I've coated them in both Sunshine Yellow and a mix of Tropicana teal to stamp these over the middle and top right and bottom left corners. Once dry I've splattered some Artic White over the top.

The photo is backed with a mixture of Everyday Etc Filler cards mostly from the 'Parent of the Year Collection. I've add a Die Cut 'Bits and Bobs' for my titles 'OMG! You Wouldn't Believe It!!' and It's a Scary Hood (which I accidently dropped in my paint but decided it looked ok to add anyway!!!).  I also added some extra Sticky Quotes that I had in my stash.

Thanks for taking a peek again today, these colours and ideas would be fabulous to use for any upcoming Halloween Pics you might have, so I hope you give it a try.

Till next post,


No comments:

Post a Comment