Thursday 29 March 2018

Road Trip Vibes by Allara Bamforth

Hello,

I'm back on the blog today with a double treat before long Easter weekend.

My first layout started off with a background I made using my round Gelli Plate. I hadn't used it yet and was just experimenting with some of the Flutter Colour Paint - Grape soda,l Orange Goldfish and Raspberry Punch. Over the top of some of the circles I spondge some Black Mahem through the Migraine Madness Stencil. I then found the a perfect photo to accompany the background and knew that there was some cards within the Good Vibes Collection that would be perfect.


I've used the Good Vibes Only - Everyday Etc Filler Cards and t he Everyday Etc Cards to layer my photo. For my titles I've used the Good Vibes Only Die Cuts Bits and Bobs, Good Vibes Only Wood Veneer Bits and some acrylic letters only available when you purchase the full Good Vibes only collections. A small saying from the Blackboard Sticky Quotes was also added.



I covered my wood veneer bit with the Black mayhem paint and clear embossed over the top. Added some splats of paint over the top and used my white posca pen to define some of the areas.

And because it is Easter I've included another layout using the Good Vibes Collection - kinda of Easter themed (Snapchat Bunny Ears).


Hope you have a great 4 day break and hopefully get some time to scrap. I am planning to! The Good Vibes Collection is getting a great work out from me, so bright and fun.

Till next time.

Allara xx


No comments:

Post a Comment