Saturday 31 March 2018

MARCH GUEST DESIGNER - LAUREN TOMECEK





Hey Flutterby peeps, it's Lauren back again for my last guest design team reveal. I've picked the pineapple themed pieces out of the Good Vibes Only release for this one, because they were just perfect for these photos of our visit to The Big Pineapple on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia.


This card from the Everyday Etc.Cards pack was my inspiration for the whole layout. I loved it as soon as a I saw it. The white space in the top left was perfect for adding a couple of extra embellishments to, plus a splatter of green ink to tie it into the background.


My main embellishment cluster has a page tab and flair from the Good Vibes only range, as well as a fussy cut pineapple from the Everyday Etc.Cards Filler pack. I've used two other cards from that pack to create my photo mat.




Up in the top cluster I've used some off-cuts of the blue Everyday Etc Card from the photo mat plus a sentiment from the Sticky Quick Quotes sheet. 




Thanks for checking out my work!
x Lauren

Thanks so much for guesting for Flutterby Lauren <3

No comments:

Post a Comment