Monday 4 December 2017

This is Who I am | Krisy Podolak

Hi Flutterby Lovelies.

Today is my second last share for the year and as a design team member.  The layout I have created is using the Brand new "We run the World" collection.  This collection has such a positive vibe.  It is full of bright teals, purples and pinks but I opted to tone it down for this layout.
 I took inspiration from one of the Everyday Etc cards that I used for the quote.  I cut the quote out and used the rest of the card to matte my photo.


My background it texture paste through the cobblestone stencil and then I have smeared black Flutter paint over the top.

 Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope that I have inspired you to create something awesome with the New "We run the World" collection.

Krisy XX

f

No comments:

Post a Comment