Thursday 28 December 2017

Shine, by Ros Madley

 Today is the day I share my last page as a Flutterby design team member.  It's been an awesome year with lots of fabulous collections being released and today I'm using what has to be up the top of my list of favourites ♥, We Run the World.


My page started with the Bright Like a Diamond stencil, which is probably my most used Flutterby Designs stencil.


I then thought it was perfect to cut the word 'shine' from the Everyday Etc cards.  I've also added a few shapes among my cluster from these cards.   Topped them off with a flair button.


Some Raspberry Punch Flutter Colour Paint was used to cover the heart from the We Run the World wood veneer bits.


I've added some Tiny Sticky Quotes and another little heart, this time a die cut from the Bits and Bobs pack.


I hope you've been inspired.
It's been an awesome year and I've loved sharing with you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment