Saturday 14 July 2018

Love Life by Allara Bamforth

Happy Saturday,

I'm back on the blog today to share my latest layout using the 'Happily Ever After Collection' with a cute pic of my daughter - just to show how versatile this collection is and how it can be customised to any theme you like.

This layout if quite minimalist for me! I'm usually a fan of covering up all the white space on my page but have been practising doing a few layouts with smaller photos and trying to be a bit restrained with my paint. I am really happy with how they are turning out. This one took no time at all and this type of style is great for getting layouts done quick!


My brayer has been my tool of choice lately to paint on the background, so using Sunshine Yellow and Grape Soda from the Flutter Colur Paint - Bright Set I roll out the yellow with the grape just over the top towards the bottom. Then with a little Raspberry Punch, Artic White and Black Mayhem in my Fineline Applicator, I swirl these colours over the top of the yellow and grape.

Once that is dry and using the Migraine Madness Stencil and some Distress Oxide Inks, I randomly stencil some of the circles on the background around the edges of the painted part. I also do the same with the Shake Your Tailfeather Stencil, although you can't see these as well. I also randomly splosh some of the distress oxide inks around the painted area and over my stenciled areas so that distress oxide ink does what it does best and blends.

Next I layered up my photo with the Happily Ever After Everyday Etc Cards Filler Cards and then added some Photo tabs, one from Happily Ever After and the other from the Flawsome Collection. I then added a Flair Button from the Happily Ever After Collection with a little purple and blue cotton underneath. I cut out the 'LOVE' title from the Happily Ever After Everyday Etc Cards and placed it over my painted background. To finish off I used some sticky hearts from the Happily Ever After Sticky Quotes and some Neon Enamel Dots.
This seriously was such a quick and fun layout. Please feel free to scrap lift and have a go! All products used have been linked back to the shop.

Till next post,

Allara Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment