Thursday 5 July 2018

Weirdo | Belinda Spencer

Hi Flutterby peeps!!

Belinda here with you today to share a layout I have created featuring the fabulous Happily Ever After collection.

'Weirdo'


I think the 12 x 12 patterned papers in this collection would have to be my favourite yet. I just love the vibrant colours making them the perfect base for a layout. Here I have used the "I'll Keep You" paper. I swiped some white gesso over a central area. After the gesso was dry, I used the 'Fragmented' Stencil with Flutter Colour Paint in Orange Goldfish and Tropicana Teal. I flipped the colours to be the opposite of the patterned paper. Once the paint was dry, I placed the stencil over the top again and added fine white outlines using a white paint pen.


I also painted the 'Wheels' Wood Veneer to match starting with a white gesso coat followed by the same Flutter Colour paints.


I really love the mix of orange and pink in the title so I have used enamel dots and sticky quick quotes in these same colours.


I used the bold black love heart filler card behind my photo to match the bold blacks in my photo.


I do love to leave the wood veneer in its raw state too so I added the 'weird as me' quote just as it is along with a sweet sprinkling of hearts.


Products used:

Stencil 'Fragmented'
- Orange Goldfish
- Tropicana Teal


Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today to check out my layout. You can find the full collection over HERE in the STORE.


No comments:

Post a Comment