Tuesday 31 July 2018

"Smile" | Adele Toomey

Hi scrappy peeps!

Today I dived in and used the "We Run The World" goodies from my latest Flutterby Designs order and created a pretty layout documenting Archie's first photos with his Great Nan.


Initially I started with a different layout design using strips of paper, but as soon as I saw this DELICIOUS pinky, purply piece I knew I had to change direction and use it!


I used some floral stamps from my stash and added these to contrast against the beauty of the mixed media feel of the background paper.


I also used several of the stickers from the "We Run The World" collection to add a title to my layout as well as some heart embellishments.



I hope you enjoy watching my accompanying video to see the whole scrappy process! Have an awesome scrappy week!

Adele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment