Wednesday 11 July 2018

"You Rock" by Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone!

Today I have a bright and fun 12x12 layout of my boys to share-
"You Rock"




I created my background by adding some paint, then randomly added some lighter blue paint through a Halftone stencil
Once the paint was dry I then traced through the stencil with a fine Sharpie pen in random areas to highlight the dots.




I fussy cut my 'You Rock' title, as well as a star from some "Super Cool' Everyday Etc cards.  
I also used some 'Super Cool' Everyday Etc cards under my photo. 
I used a 'Fair Dinkum Chrissy" Everyday Etc filler card under my title.




I then added some Snippet Strips (from the Monochrome , Warm, and Cool sets) around the page, 
as well as some enamel dots and 
some wood veneer stars that I coloured with acrylic paint.



The aviator sunnies from the 'Good Vibes Only' Die Cut Bits and Bobs pack 
worked perfectly on this page. 




I also added a flair, a Kraft tab photo cut out, a ticket, and a page tab 
from the  Kraft Notes 5, Baby Boy and Blackboard Notes 1 sets. 




Thanks for looking
Rachel x x



No comments:

Post a Comment