Tuesday 3 July 2018

I Love You From My Head Tomatoes | Sue Plumb


Hi Flutterby peeps!
Sue Plumb here to share my latest design team project with you. Today I have a 12x12" scrapbook layout to share that features the recently released 'Happily Ever After' collection and a snap of one of my boys and I that was taken at a party last year. (This particular one isn't fond of selfies with mum, so the fact that I got this pic was quite an achievement! haha)


For my layout I really wanted to use the cute I love you from my head tomatoes quote so I built my page design from there. I fussy cut the cute tomato and quote from the Everyday Etc card; and then pulled the gorgeous bright mixed media style cards from the Filler card pack to form a mat for my photo. (The background paper is from Cocoa Vanilla Studio.)


On top of my photo mat, I added some strips of the XO washi tape from the May kit; then mounted my photo on some cardboard before adding it on top. I also added some cardboard to the back of the tomato and the quote, before adding them as well. 


Tucked in behind my photo I added one of the 'Happily Ever After' Page Tabs. Using this particular page tab meant I needed to add something else to bring in more green, so I used a coordinating filler card and a punch to add some circles to my page. (I also wanted to tie in the circular shape of the tomato.)


To the left of my photo I added the selfie wood veneer, which I coloured black with a Sharpie. Below that I added the appreciate the moment Snippet Strip and above it, the cool sticker from the 'Xtreme Teen' Sticky Quote sheet. 


Above my photo I added the asshole sticker from the 'Happily Ever After' Sticky Quote sheet (this sticker was perfect for this page, as being an asshole is one of this boy's specialties! hehe) I also added the you're my weirdo sticker from the same sheet at the bottom of my page.
To finish off my layout I added some Neon Enamel Dots and Rainbow Heart stickers; some splatters of black ink; and a few stamped phrases and date. 

That's all from me today. Thanks for stopping by so I could share this with you. I will be back again soon with another project. Until then, happy scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment