Monday 16 July 2018

Crazy Together by Adele Toomey

Hi scrappy peeps!

Today I chose to scrap a selfie with the one and only Anita!! OF COURSE I had to reach for my beautiful Flutterby goodies, and decided to go with the Happily Ever After collection because I love her oh so much :P


I love how the bright colours of this collection match our crazy photo taken at last year's Flutterby Designs Retreat. I used some of the Everyday Etc cards to create a frame for my photo and as part of my title too.


I created the background by using some texture paste through one of my fav Flutterby stencils and popped some hearts across my cardstock. I added watercolour and let it drip through the hearts.


I added a sprinkling of enamel dots and some glitter hearts to add the finishing details, as well as tucking in a few page tabs behind my pic.


I added colour to this gorgeous large wood veneer using a paint pen, before adding glossy accents on top to achieve a lovely 3D effect. 



I hope you enjoyed my layout today! I can't wait to snap another crazy pic with this amazing girl at the Flutterby Designs Retreat this week! Who else will be joining us there??

Adele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment