Friday 1 January 2016

Cuppa by Kylie Cornish

Hello Flutterby Designs lovers! 
Kylie here today with my first Design Team share!! 
First of the rank as they say. 

I am totally thrilled to be a part of this awesome team and I look forward to working with Anita and the girls sharing amazing products, that are a must have in any scrapbookers stash.


One of my most favourite items in store would have to be the abundance of Flair! 



With this layout I used the No. 198  flair. The black and white couple themed was perfect for this layout about hubby and I stopping for a coffee on our weekend away. 

I also loved the matching wooden bits that accompanied the flair perfectly.



Other Flutterby Designs products used on this layout are:

I really look forward to sharing my next creation with you all.

Happy scrapping 

No comments:

Post a Comment