Wednesday 21 December 2016

DECEMBER GUEST DESIGNER - Amanda Hartmann 'BE MERRY'


 Introducing our last Guest Designer for the year...
Amanda Hartmann


 Here's a bit about Amanda...

"I have been scrapbooking for many years, as evidenced by my well-organised large stash and shelves full of albums! My life is always about the balance and juggle – as I divide time between my gorgeous family (husband and 3 girls), my work (full time as a Speech Pathologist) and my "me" time (Scrapbooking and Jujitsu). I have worked on a variety of Design Teams as well as Teams for challenge blogs over the years and have been published in Scrapbooking Memories. I love to use patterned papers, but also combining mixed media to create interesting backgrounds. Embellishment clusters are part of my signature style!"

BLOG: http://talkandshare-amahart.blogspot.com.au/
INSTAGRAM: @amandahartmann8

'BE MERRY'






Products used:

Be sure to pop back in to see more fab creations from Amanda!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment