Saturday 2 March 2019

Make your life Magical AF | Tamara Buckler

Hey Hey Scrappy Friends,

I'm back today sharing another fun layout using the new Magical AF collection. This time I decided to use cut he 'Mysterious' paper from the 12x12 Paper Pack as my focus, and cut it out on my Silhouette using a Cut File from CUT to YOU.


I love how this Cut File allows this paper to be the hero of this page, and almost by taking away sections of the paper, it allows the intricacy and detail of the paper stand out even more. I popped each circle up on double sided tape to emphasise this, and added some whites splatters to  connect the background to the foreground.


At this point, I didn't want to do too much more to the page, so I just worked on adding my title and my photo cluster. I used the gorgeous 'magical' metallic acrylic as the main element here, and used a die cut and the 'AF' cut from an Everyday Etc Card to complete the title.  I also added in Charm's Creations heart and a Flair Button to balance this out.


I layered up a heap of Everyday Etc Filler Cards behind my photo, using foam tape between some of the layers. I also tucked a couple of page tabs in at the top of my photo.


To finish things off  I added some Puffy Heart Stickers and another Flair Button to the front of my pic, and some metallic ink splatters over the photo and the page. 



Thanks for stopping by to check out my page. Make sure you're sharing your creations using the Magical AF collection over in our FB group.

Until next time,
Big Loves,
Tam xo











No comments:

Post a Comment