Tuesday 26 March 2019

Beautiful || Elisa Ablett

Hi Flutterby Fans,

Elisa here again from the design team with my latest layout using the NEW Magical AF collection which is in store and ready to purchase!

I wanted to create using the beautiful paper from the collection, so I fussy cut the gorgeous flowers and leaves out and matched the colours with my Distress Oxide Ink pads to create the background.

I punched out a few circles from matching Everyday filler cards and did some dodgy 'distressed' sewing to stick over the top of my background.

I also used the This is Me Stencil with modelling paste to start my background before adding my distress oxide ink pads.

Flutterby Designs products :- 



Lets take a closer look !



Don't forget to add your bling!



That's it from me today, thanks for stopping by the blog!

Hugs 

Elisa x





No comments:

Post a Comment