Thursday 7 March 2019

SHINE, Always be You | Allara Bamforth

Greetings!

I'm on the blog today with another layout featuring lots of goodies from the Magical AF collection.


Today I've used the 'Be a Pineapple' stencil with some Gel Medium. Once this was dry I've blended a selection of distress oxide inks over the top to create a lovely magical rainbow effect. Then I've taken the 'Halftone' stencil and blended some vintage photo oxide ink to create a border.

From the 12 x 12 Magical AF paperpack I've cut a selection of frames from the 'Ill Keep You' paper and matted these with various offcuts from the Everyday etc Filler Cards. To the first three frames I've added some paper dolls and then a picture of my eldest daughter when she was about 14 months old. She is now almost 20 but has always been full of beans and a character and half!!! Which is what I wanted to showcase in this layout.

To the last frame I've used the Unicorn from the Sticky Quick Quotes and one of the quotes from the same sheet across the bottom of all the frames.  From the Magical AF Die cuts bits and bobs I've added the Shine title and some hearts for embellishments. In my frames Ive added some watercolur from the oxide inks Ive blended across the bottom. The last bit of the title was cut from the Everyday Etc cards and to finish off I have added some Page tabs to two of the frames.

Thanks for checking out my post once again.

Till next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment