Saturday 23 March 2019

Dream Big | Allara Bamforth

Good Morning!

What have you got planned for the weekend? I'm hoping to have some time to make some art and watch a movie! I can only dream - too much reality stuff to do in a two day weekend.

I'm back on the blog this morning with a mixture of collections. One thing I love about Flutterby Designs is how the collections mix and match. I will always find things to co-ordinate together, if i don't have something the current collection I need.

Today's back ground papers are from the 'Flawsome' collection, Be Kind and Rainbow Love. I've then been making my own backgrounds on some watercolour paper with my oxide inks. I find the oxide inks are so vibrant on watercolour paper and they blend really well. Over the top of the watercolour I've taken my Flutter colour paint and drizzled Artic White and Raspberry Punch over to match the design on the back ground page.


To the bottom of my photo mats I've added a piece of 12 x 12 Happlily Ever after paper. My photo mats and embellishments are all from the 'Magical AF' collection.

Thanks for taking a peek. Make sure you go take a look at the website and see all the wonderful goodies Flutterby's has to offer.

Till next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment