Sunday 31 March 2019

Magical | Bernii Miller

Helloooo


Bernii here with you today with a a layout share using the latest collection Magical AF.

I have already created a project life spread using this collection which you can see HERE. 

So let me show you what I have created!!



To start with I used the "Got Letters" stencils ( which is on clearance right now for a bargain) on the background using modelling paste . I used the neutral 12 x 12 page from the "Magical AF" paper collection which you can grab in the store HERE


I then used some of the Page Tabs and Die cut bits and bobs to help embellish the layout. 
Then to help finish it off I used the most amazing acrylic piece which I wish I had a thousand off. Magical which you can get in the store HERE




Well thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you find some time to get crafty using the Magical AF collection.. 

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx



No comments:

Post a Comment