Tuesday 2 April 2019

Make Today Shine | Tamara Buckler

Hello Flutterby Friends, 

I'm up on the blog again today to share another fun little number with you featuring the Magical AF collection. This time I focussed on using the 12x12 papers from the paper pack



The main piece is the 'Never Plain' 12x12 patterned paper, which I added some texture paste to through the 'Creative Goddess' Stencil. I then added some watercolour and ink to add some colour to the patterned paper. To create the large photo matt area, I used the 'Secret Garden' and the 'I'll keep you' 12x12 paper.




I matted behind my larger photo using some Everyday Etc Cards, and fussy cut a frame from another to highlight the other photo. I also trimmed out one of the smaller frames in the large photo matt, and tacked in a piece of the cut-a-part sheet to start my title. I used a Die Cut to finish the title off.


There wasn't a heap left to do to finish off this page, as there was already a lot going on. So, I've just added some more Die Cuts, some page tabs, a flair button, and some bits of bling.




Thanks so much for stopping by! Make sure you pop over the shop and spread a little love for the Magical AF collection!









No comments:

Post a Comment