Sunday 21 April 2019

Be You | Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone!
Rachel back with you today with another layout 
using the Magical AF collection.



My inspiration for this page was to use circles.
I created a mixed media background using Colour Blast Colour Spray 
and some stamped stitched circles.
I then added some heavy body acrylic paint through a Halftone stencil 
for some more grungy circles in the background.





To keep the circular theme going, I dusted off my Big Shot and some different circular metal dies, 
and cut some Everyday Etc filler cards to use as layers. 
I also scattered some small circular 'negative' pieces around my layout.

I used the 'Be You' card from the Everyday Etc cards for my title. 
I then trimmed some quotes from another Everyday Etc card to place around my page.



Because the design using die-cut Everyday Etc filler cards was so busy 
I haven't added too many embellishments. I added a flair and a sticker
as well as a couple of embellishments from Charm's Creations.


Lastly, I added a few enamel dots and black ink splatters.
 
Thanks for looking
Rachel x x


No comments:

Post a Comment