Monday 15 April 2019

Family || Bernii Miller

Helloooo


Happy Monday.. It's a new week and a new time for some Flutterby Designs inspiration. 

Today I have a layout share for you using bits and pieces from the " We Are" collection. I used the filler cards to layer behind the photos over the "Got Letters" stencil that I used randomly in the background using modelling paste. I love the stencils as they are so sturdy and nothing seeps through even with the thickest of mediums. 




Then to create the title I used the awesome " We Are Family" acrylic piece that was released with this collection. The teal colour is gorgeous. 



I then scattered some flair on both the top and bottom flower clusters!! I do love me some flair and they are the perfect touch to any layout 


I used used the adorable " Page Tabs" wood veneer tabs to tuck beside and under my photos. You can check those out in the store HERE




Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you find some time in your week to get creative with your Flutterby Designs goodies. 

Till next time 
Much love 
Bernii xx


No comments:

Post a Comment