Friday 19 April 2019

Dream Big, Be Magic | Tamara Buckler

Hey Hey FB babes,

I'm up today sharing another super fun layout featuring, you guessed it, the Magical AF collection.

The design for this page was inspired by a layout I spotted over on Instagram ages ago, and I love that it has allowed me to highlight so many of the awesome 12x12 papers.


I began this page by creating some texture on the background by running some texture paste through a couple of Flutterby Stencils. To create the scallops, I traced around a role of washi tape, and then cut them out by hand. I have used the Somewhere over the Rainbow, Secret Garden, Precious Gem, and Waves of Wonder papers to create the scallop banners. 


I added some messy stitching with my sewing machine to adhere the scallop banners to the page, and then added a messy border on each with my trusty sharpie fineliner. I randomly popped some of the circular edges up with foam tape for added dimension.


My photo is matted on a random assortment of Everyday Etc Cards and scraps from the 12x12 papers. I added in some Page Tabs to the left of my photo and tucked in a Die Cut frame under the stack. 


I used more Die Cuts to create my title, starting with the 'Dream Big' around my photo, and the 'Be Magic' to the bottom right. To balance this out, I added another cluster to the top right using more Die Cuts, and a Flair Button from this collection.


To finish off the page, I added some Die Cut hearts around the place, and splattered some black ink for contrast.

I love how this page turned out. Because this collection works so well together, what could have been a very busy and chaotic page, really works with lots of colour and texture.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Big Loves
Tam xo







No comments:

Post a Comment