Sunday 10 March 2019

Cute AF- Chrissi M

Hello Lovelies
Chrissi here, back with another layout using the fabulous Magical AF Collection.
I had alot of fun with this layout. I wanted to show you how I have used the same collection to make a cute layout of my little niece, as well as using a pic of hubby and myself.
I started with some blue mist for my background, to make those blues in the collection pop.
I love this paper from the Magical AF paper Pack. I decided to try something different, and rip it diagonally and adhere  a piece to the top and bottom of my layout to give it some added interest.
I've said it before, I LOVE using the Every Day Etc Cards as titles and embellishments. They are just full of awesome quotes and funky images. I was obsessed with this one that originally said "I think you are Magical AF". I wanted to use it, but the magical didn't quite fit. So I cut the card up, and decided to add to my title using the Got Letters stencil.
Using more of those Every Day Etc Cards and the awesome page tabs to layer behind my photo. Love using these together to build up layers.
The Magical AF Collection is available in the store right now, check it out. The DT are having a ball with it. 

tthats ot from me for now, Stick around for more inspiring projects soon.
Chrissi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment