Wednesday 4 January 2017

Mixed Tape Friends | Krisy Podolak

Happy New Year!  Krisy here today to share my first DT layout of 2017.  I am so honoured to be apart of the Flutterby Designs Team again this year.

Straight up I am going to share a secret with you.  I put this layout together yesterday only just realising that it was my share today.  I thought I was a head with my DT planning and in a mad panic locked myself in my studio and created this layout.  It has been in my head a while and turned out awesome,.  Nothing like last minute panic to get the best out of you.  Then when I sat down to type up this blog post I found my Flutterbys Folder full of layouts I had planned ahead.  Turns out I am organised after all.  At least I am back ahead.

Anyways enough of the novel about me...Here is my layout.


It is based loosely around the sketch this month for Stuck!? Sketches.  It features a whole heap of my stash, there is some Everyday Etc cards from a few different collections, tabs, the "awesome" title is from the New "Mad About You" Collection and there is a flair button thrown in there too.

Here are a few close ups too:


I will be back again towards the end of the month to share some more inspiration with you.

Krisy xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment