Sunday 29 January 2017

You're my person, with Ros

Hi there, Ros here today to share a layout that I have created using the Mad About You collection.




After slapping down a few colours of paint I have used the Hugs and Kisses stencil with some moulding paste.  You can see that I have done this under where my photo cluster is sitting and also on the opposite side of the page.  This give my layout some balance.
I also added a few splashes of black Flutter Colour to the background.


I was a little stuck at first with this collection cause I don't have a person.  It didn't take long to realise that it really doesn't matter.  This collection is perfect for any of my loves.

For my cluster I have cut some of the filler cards into different sizes and layered them together.  Along the edge of this is some of the gorgeous little Page Tabs.  My photo is sitting inside the gorgeous Mad About You frame.


I have also cut some of the filler cards into some little banners to poke into the photo stack.  This has then been finished off this a super cute flair button.


Right at the bottom of the layout I have matted the words cut from one of the filler cards onto some more little banners.



Hope you've been inspired ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment