Thursday 26 January 2017

My Crazy Tribe by Belinda Spencer

Hello Flutterby peeps!!

Belinda here today to share two layouts featuring some fabulous Flutterby Designs product.

Let's get started with a layout I created using the latest 'Mad About You' collection.

'Crazy Together' Layout



For this layout, I was totally inspired by one of Anita's filler cards which is the one directly under my photo. It is a book paper one with lovely big circles of bright pink, blue and green. This was my inspiration for my background.

I started by spritzing my background with water before spraying on Kaisermists in Pink, Lime Green and Aqua. I added more water to make lovely pools of colour on my layout. After drying with a heat gun, I then used Golden Light Molding Paste with the I {heart} you mini stencil to add another layer of interest to my background.


I love this photo of my hubby and kids being their crazy selves for the photo. I printed it off in black and white so that it wouldn't compete with my technicolour layout and so that it would stand out from it. 

I have layered several filler cards from the Mad About You range underneath and added some crazy embroidery thread in matching colours too.  We are huge The Big Bang Theory fans so of course I had to use that fabulous flair button!


Here's what I used:

MAD ABOUT YOU:


Next up is a layout I created using the gorgeous 'Wild Bohemian' range.

'My Tribe' Layout


I have created another watercolour effect background using mists and water inspired by the colours in Anita's filler cards. This time I used the 'On The Plus Side' Stencil to add some yellow paint plus signs to my background.



Here's what I used:

WILD BOHEMIAN:


Thankyou so much for stopping by the blog and checking out my creations today. I do hope you feel inspired to grab your Flutterby stash and have a play too. 

Cheers
Belinda




No comments:

Post a Comment