Friday 6 January 2017

Christmas 2016 by Lauren Hender

Happy New Year! How exciting.. a new year which means new opportunities, new adventures, new friendships and so much more..

I had a wonderful Christmas surrounded by family. Lots of laughter and memories where had by all.
I couldn't wait to print the photos and relive it by scrapbooking them.

In this project life style layout I used the new release Flutterby Christmas Range.


Heidi Swapp page protectors are fantastic when you have so many wonderful photos.


The everyday etc cards make it easy to put together pocket style layouts easily and quickly.
Therefore it's nice to take time and add a little extra to the cards.



In the photo above I have even used the title card in the everyday etc pack.





I hope my project has inspired you to be creative.

Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment