Tuesday 31 January 2017

Art isn't paint, it's LOVE....



Art isn't paint... It's love!

And I love nothing more than getting my fingers super painty and messy. Its a sign that the creative juices are flowing and the soul is being soothed. 

This month I've got a super colourful mixed media layout that just screams ME... messy, textural and a little bit grungy.  

Here I've used bits from the 'Creative Chaos' Everyday Etc Cards and the 'Creative Chaos' Filler photo cards to create my layers, and used  'Paint Splats' sticky quotes and Flair Button 414 and Flair Button No 233 as my embellishments.







I've created a step by step tutorial on how I created this background on my blog, and you can look at it HERE


Dont forget that the new release Fur-Ever Friends goes live at 8pm on Sunday 5th February... stay tuned for sneek peeks from the design team and myself in the coming days... 










No comments:

Post a Comment