Sunday 5 October 2014

OUR NEWEST DT MEMBER - LISA WEBB!!!

 
 Newest addition to our Design Team is...
The talented project life guru LISA WEBB!!!!!
I'm so excited that lovely lady is joining the Flutterby team & will be sharing
some awesome inspiration with us all!!
 
A few words from Lisa:
"Im so excited to be part of the Design Team here @ Flutterbys.. 
As you all may know I am in love with Flairs.. they are the cutest thing
out along side of wood veneers and cameras, oh and stars.. oh and hearts.
I started Project Life January 2013 and have been totally hooked since.
I love the concept of documenting the daily grind warts and all.
I love to be creative but I also love to document more than one photo
like I did with 12x12 pages.  To me it is a creative diary I can keep forever
and love to share with my family.
I have a very supportive husband and son who is always keen
to pull faces for me.  I scrap most nights from 8.30 - midnight.
I get my second wind at night time and could keep going if I could til
early hours of the morning..  I love photography, but very new at my
Canon EOS 600D.. But I will get there.. Practice practice…!!
I can’t wait to share my work with you all here..."
 
Stayed tuned, as I have some GORGEOUS project life
layouts from Lisa to share :)
 
Anita xo 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment