Sunday 7 July 2019

Stay Fierce | Allara Bamforth

Happy Sunday!

The background for today's layout has been created with the fabulous Flutter Colour Paints and the Flutterby Desgins Art Foamies. Down the right side of the page I've used Grape Soda, Tropicana Teal and Green Limousine, blending them together with my brayer. Using the 'Fill It In' Foamies I have stamped them into the wet paint and the restamped to the side, so that they have lots of lovely colour variation from the three colours I have used. I then stamp a couple in back ink for contrast.

Once this is dry and using the 'Migraine Madness Stencil' I sponge some of the circles with Orange Goldfish paint. I splatter some Grape Soda and Artic White over the top and draw around the circles with pink, blue and white paint pens.

The photo and titles are mounted with Everyday Etc Filler cards from the Flawsome Range and the titles are also cut from Flawsome Everyday Etc Cards.

To finish off I have added a Flair Button from the Flawsome range and a few small silver sequins. It was a fairly quick page to put together but it is amazing how quick you can create clever background with paint and stamps and co-ordinate with the fabulous ranges that Flutterby Designs have.


Thanks for taking a peek!

Till next post,


No comments:

Post a Comment