Saturday 13 July 2019

Boss Girl ll Chrissi Mannix

Hello Lovelies,
Today I'm scrapping some pics of my gorgeous niece, and what better collection, for this strong willed, sassy princess, than the We run The World Collection. I love being able to use this collection.
My niece is a very strong willed, sassy, adorable little princess, with one hell of a personality. This collection couldn't be more perfect to scrap some of her sassier moments lol. I scrap her pictures in 8.5x11 which has been a challenge for me over the year, but I'm getting better. I start with smaller photos, and I find this helps me with real estate on the page. Makes it easier to use the Every Day Etc Cards Filler Cards to layer aswell-which I love to do.
Because I cant help but add some bright colour and mixed media to my page, I applied a base of hot pink paint to my background, and then used some white paint to add some random paint lines and add texture and interest. The pink really makes everything else pop.
I adore using the Every day Etc Cards for titles and embellishments on my pages. The awesome quotes are always fun for sassy titles. The die cut pieces have some great embellishments, and i found this awesome crown that embellished my photo perfectly. I feel like it really made the whole page pop, and brought out the sassy in this photo. I love how this age turned out- I hope you do too.
Happy Scraping, I'll be back soon
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment