Tuesday 23 July 2019

Loved Crazy | Allara Bamforth

Hello there!

I'm back on the blog today with another layout featuring the 'Art Foamie' Stamps as my background.

On my black cardstock I have used the 'Fill It In' Trio and stamped the crosses and tyre tracks in Artic white paint haphazardly over the right side. Once dry, I've sponged some Aquamarine Dream over the top through the Knucklehead stncil. Mixing some of the left over paint with water, I've splattered this around where I planned to put my photo.

Next I've stamped the noughts and crosses art foamie with Perfect Medium in random spots and over the this I've used gold Perfect Pearls for a reallly cool shimmer. Once dry I've taken the Sunshine Yellow paint and swirled it around where I planned to place the photo.


For matting my photo I've used various Everyday Etc Filler Cards, Everyday Etc cards and Flair Button from the Flawsome range. The crazy sticker was taken from the We Are Family range and the Sticky Qutoes from the 'Magical AF' Range.

I love how this page ended up coming together! As usual I don't really have a plan I start a back ground then go through my stash and phtoos and start pulling matching bits together. I love how you can do this with the entire Flutterby Range.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Till next post,


No comments:

Post a Comment