Friday 26 July 2019

Embrace Today || Elisa Ablett

 Hi Everyone,

Happy Friyay!!! 😁😁

My turn up on the blog today with my latest layout featuring Art Foamies, I am in total love with these stamps, there are new designs available soon in the Flutterby Shop so don't miss out..

So while I was at the Flutterby Retreat last weekend and had the whole Flutterby shop to browse thru, I snagged a few (ok...a lot) of Flutterby goodies some really new and some older pieces. There is nothing like raiding your stash to go with your new goodies to make your layout work.

Let's take a look at some of the other products used to create this layout.




To balance the layout, I used teal accents in my layering under the photos and also layered underneath the fussy cut star. I left my wood veneer mostly raw except for a few stars which i painted black.


In keeping with my layout design I stamped my Art Foamies off the side of the yellow paper, 'Sunshine' from the Flawsome collection. This allowed for my title to go on the side as well, i think it draws the eye to the photos. 



Everyday Filler Cards for the win! great for layering and matching with your background and your accents. 

Add a few enamel dots to tie the whole thing together and a few accents in black.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today, 

Hugs 

Elisa x






No comments:

Post a Comment