Friday 19 July 2019

Family Together | Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone! Rachel back with you today with another layout to share.
I'm using the We Are collection to create my bright and fun page.


I created a background using some Flutter Colour Paint 
in Tropicana Teal and Arctic White.


I added some bright We Are Everyday Etc filler cards under my photos. 
I added some foam between a few of the layers to add some 
dimension and lift the bright colours up off the black background.


I fussy cut the word 'family' from a We Are Everyday Etc card
I added some cardboard under my title word to create another layer.


I added some stickers, page tabs, a flair button, and some bright enamel dots.

I added some embellishments from Charm's Creations
and some white thread.



Thanks for looking

Rachel x x


No comments:

Post a Comment