Friday 2 November 2018

Right Here | Sue Plumb


Hi everyone! 
Sue Plumb here to share my latest design team project with you. Today I have changed things up and am keeping it simple with "clean" layout for a change. I have been incredibly busy lately, (something I am sure many of you can relate to), so I decided to create a quick page using my take on a grid style design and some older items from my Flutterby stash.


I wanted to document this super fun snap of my friend Krisy Podolak and I at the Qld border as we returned home from the Flutterby retreat last year.

I started with a sheet of wood grain patterned paper from Cocoa Vanilla Studio for my layout base, as I knew the warm wood tone would coordinate well with my photo and the cards I had selected from the 'Any Direction' Everyday Etc card pack. 


I shuffled the card pieces and the photo around on my page until I was happy with their placement then stuck them down immediately, knowing I would work all the embellishments into the remaining spaces.

I started with a couple of stickers - the super cute sunglasses and road trip sticker were from the Good Vibes Only Sticky Quote sheet; whilst the mix tape sticker was from the Xtreme Teen Sticky Quote sheet. 


I added the click click click and always find adventure stickers from the Blackboard Sticky Quotes sheet; and used Blackboard Sticky Alphas to add the border mole patrol words. 

I dug through my wood veneer stash, finding the word adventure, a camera and some wood veneer stars. 


I cut the little aqua enjoy the journey phrase from one of the Snippet Strip sheets from the Cool Snippet Strips pack.

At the top of my page I added the enjoy the journey flair button from set #394.


Once I had everything down on my page, I splattered a little white mist on my page then stamped the date and I was done. (I told you it was a simple one today!)

Thanks so much for stopping by so I could share this with you. I hope I have inspired you to dig through your Flutterby stash and create something using up some older bits and pieces too. 
Until next time, happy scrapping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment