Wednesday 21 November 2018

Love | Belinda Spencer

Hello Flutterby peeps!!

Belinda here today to share my first layout featuring the stunning brand new range 'We Are'. 


I have chosen to work with a soft palette from the range including pinks and woodgrain for a pretty combination. There are some amazing brights in the collection too that I am looking forward to playing with for my next layout.



I started this layout by adding some subtle stencilling using the 'All You Need Is Love' Stencil and heavy white gesso to the pretty pink 'Unconditional' patterned paper. Once dry, I diluted some Raspberry Punch Flutter Colour Paint with water and flicked over the background.


Next I added the 'Confetti Circles' and 'Wheels' Wood Veneer pieces to the page. I glued the white outline onto the woodgrain 'Love' title from the 'We Are' Die Cut Title Set and then fussy cut. I attached the die cut title to the brick wall filler card from the 'We Are' Everyday Etc Cards and then layered on some small pieces cut from the Filler Cards. 


Next I added the photo using 3D foam and slipped in a 'We Are' Page Tab as well as the lovely frame from the 'We Are' Die Cut Bits & Bobs.


I added a few fun embellishments on the right hand side of my photo including a 'We Are' Flair Button and a 'Word Speech Bubbles' Wood Veneer. I chopped up a quote from the 'We Are' Everyday Etc Cards and added that along with some words cut from the 'Tropical' Snippet Strips. Finally I added a sweet sprinkling of enamel dots from the Bold Enamel Dots Set.

I feel totally inspired by this gorgeous collection and I can't wait to get stuck into my next layout.

Thank you for stopping by the blog. I hope you are feeling inspired to play with your Flutterby Designs stash too.

Cheers
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment