Friday 23 November 2018

This is Love | Tamara Buckler

Hey Hey Flutterby peeps,

I'm up today sharing with you my first layout using the new 'We are' collection. I just love love love this collection! The colours are so bright and bold, and the phrases and stickers are so applicable to family life.



I started this layout by selecting the 'Messy Memories' 12x12 Paper Pack, this purple just sang to me as I was working on some photos of my girls checking out the gorgeous Jacaranda trees in Grafton recently. I smeared some gesso in a cross shape to the left of the page, and then used the 'xo' stencil to draw on the background.


I layered up lots of the Everyday Etc Cards behind my photo pulling in lots of the bright colours from the collection. I tucked in one of the frames from the 'Frame 52' cut apart sheet, because this really worked in with the amazing title piece from the Die Cut Title set.


The Die Cut title set is new in this collection, and I love how versatile the set is - you can change in the background piece and the die cut piece to create multiple title combinations. It is so easy to fussy cut the background piece, but you can leave it and just add the die cut piece over the top.


I used lots of pieces from the Die Cut Bits & Bobs pack to embellish the page, and another piece from the 'Frame 52' cut apart sheet.




One of the great things about the Flutterby products is that the collections all work in together, the flair button I have added to the page is an older design from the '403' Flair Button set, and it works pefectly!



Thanks for stopping by today to check out my page, and make sure you jump over to the shop and grab what you want from this range, because it is selling out fast!

See you next time!

Big Loves,
Tam xo


No comments:

Post a Comment