Wednesday 7 November 2018

Bad Ass Beautiful Misfit | Tamara Buckler



Hello Flutterby Friends,

I'm back again today to share with you another fun stash busting layout. I managed to grab some beautiful late afternoon pics with my girls, and the light was just divine! I really wanted to play that up in this layout by keeping my palette fairly neutral but with pops of the mustard yellow in the sunset.


I started by digging through my stash to find some elements that would work with that plan. I found the title elements first and decided that they would work stacked together - this lead me to decide to run all of the elements down one side of the page. I applied gesso to my Kraft cardstock, covering about half the page. Once this was dry I randomly applied some stamps from my stash for added texture and contrast. 


I then began to build my photo stack. I added some tissue paper directly behind my photo, and then layered in some various Everyday Etc Cards in mustard and white. I then added a piece of the "Connie" 12 x 12 from the We Run the World collection (I love this paper, and I will use EVERY scrap!). Between all these layers I added some cardboard and double sided foam tape for added dimension.

I added in the "Remember This" Fussy Cut from the Kraft Pack to the left of my photo stack and the "High Five" page tab from the Blank Palette Sheet. I added a Charms Creations black denim arrow, and mustard coloured Flair Button, which I altered using the White Tiny Sticky Quotes


I think the title is my favourite part of this layout. I used some alpha stamps from my stash for the 'You are A', and then used some words cut out of Everyday Etc Cards, and the 'Beautiful' Die Cut from the Flawsome Die Cut pack to complete this title. I love mixing alphas, and really feel like this pops of the page. 


To finish off the page, I added in a few more die cuts, some enamel dots, some scribbling and splatters in black. I grunged everything up with a bit more black ink, and even distressed the right had side of the page for a bit more interest. 


Thanks for stopping by today to check this page out! 

We have had some exciting news this week that Anita has a new range ready for us - to be launched on Friday 16/11 - make sure you jump over to the event on Facebook so that you get your hands on the goodies. I cant wait to share with you my layouts using this new range!!

Until then, Big Loves...

Tam xx



No comments:

Post a Comment