Wednesday 31 October 2018

One Woman | Adele Toomey


Hello lovelies!

Today I am diving head first into my Flutterby stash and the collection I am ALWAYS drawn to immediately is the gorgeous "We Run The World" collection. 


I am playing in my junk journal today and dabbling in a bit of "scrap journaling" as I like to call it. I knew I had to use this photo of some of my scrappy besties and I (including a very familiar Flutterby face hehe!!) when we went to Heidi Swapp's classes earlier this year. Heidi's story really spoke to me and I felt she really empowered the women in the room while she told of her reason for why she documents. 


 I used the rad "Cool As a Cucumber" stencil to create a background for the left hand side of my spread. I then layered a doiley from my stash and one of the fun cut-apart sections from the 12x12" paper.

On the opposite side, I used several pieces from the Everyday Etc Cards to layer behind my pic. I also added several tiny word stickers from the sticky quotes sticker sheets. 


I really enjoyed layering all these pieces on my spread today, it's so fun to flick through my journal and feel the tactile nature of the page. I hope you have a lovely day and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment